Izza Loves Eliot

Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Message for You

Hello Eliot & Family,

I am so embarrassed that I have not written sooner, but we had a death in the family and things have been hectic for over two weeks. Sorry.

Anyway, I teach 5th Grade in Mauston at Grayside Elementary. I am praying for you and hope that you have a speedy recovery. I had cancer 10 years ago and it still freaks me out and I was an adult at the time. You really seem to be a special boy, and your Grandma Pam has been telling me lots about you when she's in our school.

Could you ask your Mommy and Daddy if it would be alright for my students to make cards for you?? Otherwise, we can send e-mails too, but I wanted to be sure that it would be alright.

Sincerely,

Ken Penfield

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home